Hybrid Nest 2.0 Shipping Rates

Discussion and information relating to the AntsCanada Hybrid Nest Series.

Moderator: ooper01

AntsAreAwesome

Hybrid Nest 2.0 Shipping Rates

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:07 am

Hello. I was excited to see that a new hybrid nest came out. I have one of the older ones and was waiting for this one as it is bigger. I was on the website with my card ready to buy it but then I see shipping rates as much as the product. Umm....the old nests are only $10 for shipping. I saw that the only way to fix this is to buy two. But I don’t want to buy two. Not really complaining, rather wondering why are the shipping rates over $40? Is this going to be lowered?

ooper01
Head Moderator

Re: Hybrid Nest 2.0 Shipping Rates

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:22 am

AntsAreAwesome wrote:
Hello. I was excited to see that a new hybrid nest came out. I have one of the older ones and was waiting for this one as it is bigger. I was on the website with my card ready to buy it but then I see shipping rates as much as the product. Umm....the old nests are only $10 for shipping. I saw that the only way to fix this is to buy two. But I don’t want to buy two. Not really complaining, rather wondering why are the shipping rates over $40? Is this going to be lowered?
Shouldn't be that high. What is the shipping address you are using? You can PM me the address if you want.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

AntsAreAwesome

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:10 am

ooper01 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:22 am
AntsAreAwesome wrote:
Shouldn't be that high. What is the shipping address you are using? You can PM me the address if you want.
I live in the USA and I’ve tried to see if my location is just high but everywhere I went in the US is the same and other countries are like $60 for The cheapest rate. And the rate for the old hybrid is only $10 for the same location.

ooper01
Head Moderator

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:50 am

AntsAreAwesome wrote:
I live in the USA and I’ve tried to see if my location is just high but everywhere I went in the US is the same and other countries are like $60 for The cheapest rate. And the rate for the old hybrid is only $10 for the same location.
Hmm, I just tested it by putting a Hybrid 2.0 in my cart and with the country set to United States, I got $21.18 for Express mail and $6.61 for Priority mail. When I change it to another country, like the UK, I get $67, $54, and $137. The international rates are crazy. We are working on a bug there. There should be a First Class mail option for international that is around $25, but for some reason it is not showing up.Will you try again and let me know please? Thanks!
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

AntsAreAwesome

Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:43 pm

ooper01 wrote:
AntsAreAwesome wrote:
Hmm, I just tested it by putting a Hybrid 2.0 in my cart and with the country set to United States, I got $21.18 for Express mail and $6.61 for Priority mail. When I change it to another country, like the UK, I get $67, $54, and $137. The international rates are crazy. We are working on a bug there. There should be a First Class mail option for international that is around $25, but for some reason it is not showing up.Will you try again and let me know please? Thanks!
It’s partially fixed. Now it says $14.90 for priority and $42.44 for priority express. That’s weird that just the other day the cheapest rate I could get was I think $46 and the express was $60. I was selecting other states in the US and same thing then international was outrageous. Either I was not calculating right or something was wrong. Anyways, is that $6.61 rate for Florida? Thanks for the help. :)

ooper01
Head Moderator

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:03 pm

AntsAreAwesome wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:43 pm
ooper01 wrote:
AntsAreAwesome wrote:
It’s partially fixed. Now it says $14.90 for priority and $42.44 for priority express. That’s weird that just the other day the cheapest rate I could get was I think $46 and the express was $60. I was selecting other states in the US and same thing then international was outrageous. Either I was not calculating right or something was wrong. Anyways, is that $6.61 rate for Florida? Thanks for the help. :)
I got the same rates as you did when I entered a valid Florida zip code. $14.90 and $42.44.
~ ooper

Forum Moderator

AntsNewZealand

Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:32 am

Hi,

For me (I live in New Zealand it's
Priority Mail Express International™: $ 73.96
Priority Mail International®: $ 52.82
Global Express Guaranteed®: $ 157.05
First Class Mail® International (USPS Shipping): $ 31.59

All this is US dollars