protein farm

Questions from those who are just starting or considering getting into the ant keeping hobby. If you’re intimidated or confused by the in-depth posts of the other sections of this forum, feel free to post here, and we'll start from square one!

Moderator: ooper01

martinnate

Re: protein farm

Fri May 26, 2017 9:21 pm

the Flightless fruit fly have wings the just cant fly lol and you can ask any petstore if they can order some for you and see what they say. I have a couple of comp queens, one large queen and one small queen they both love terestrial termites and the Flightless fruit flies. Its fun watching them atack the fruitflies lol I need to get a beeter camera so I can share and have there sp. IDed.

Yestordsd287

Re: protein farm

Sat May 27, 2017 8:13 am

martinnate wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 9:21 pm
the Flightless fruit fly have wings the just cant fly lol and you can ask any petstore if they can order some for you and see what they say. I have a couple of comp queens, one large queen and one small queen they both love terestrial termites and the Flightless fruit flies. Its fun watching them atack the fruitflies lol I need to get a beeter camera so I can share and have there sp. IDed.
Thank you