Search found 112 matches
- Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:46 am
- Forum: Ant Care and Ant Keeping
- Topic: crippled queen
- Replies: 7
- Views: 185
Hay people i found this queen wandering around its nest at school( year 8) and as i was in a hurry to capture it ( UN prepared ) i grabbed a small container. as i was guiding it someone tried stepping on it. i saved it but its got crippled back legs, hopefully it recovers in the test tube but what s...
- Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:23 am
- Forum: ACAF Questions, Support, and Suggestions for the forums
- Topic: MY Queen and my Setup .. Please help !!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 315
If you have to go to a last result, it depends on how low in the pipe she is, add a few drops of water inside the pipe and let is drop down to the queen. This should move her but don't add too much as it could drown.
- Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:11 am
- Forum: The AntsCanada Hybrid Nest Series
- Topic: Camponotus Hybrid Nest Small
- Replies: 4
- Views: 446
the camponotus are a slow growing group af ants you shouldn't need a foracarum for a couple of months, you might whant a port for a little more room and access to multiple water test tubes.
Thx I saw a few around my mates place luckily he's in the ant busness to and I found it at his place, fingers crossed the test tube is ready and prepared for my next encounter.
- Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:16 pm
- Forum: The AntsCanada Ant Main Forums
- Topic: What ant is this, and how do I care for it?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 285
i think its a type of camponotus, it should only need around a drop of honey a week and the water is fine i had lasius and it only needed the water test tube it was in. make sure its in a dark place and undisturbed.