Man I really wish to get that book.
Alas! too expensive for a student.
Search found 113 matches
- Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:54 pm
- Forum: The GAN Project (Global Ant Nursery)
- Topic: New GAN farmer!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 21
- Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:57 pm
- Forum: Ant Care and Ant Keeping
- Topic: Too many queens
- Replies: 12
- Views: 59
release them back into the wild. lol what kind of a question is that.? :D Yah i know not great question but i heard that its not good to return queens to the wild because of disease. I never heard that before. It might be the case with queens already suffering from some disease but as far as I know...
- Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:23 pm
- Forum: The AntsCanada Ant Main Forums
- Topic: Formica queens still not laying eggs
- Replies: 2
- Views: 32
Just let em do their thing. Ants have this internal clock inside that tells them to go to sleep so I don't think increasing the temperature can help you out there.