Search found 1909 matches
- Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:11 pm
- Forum: ACAF Questions, Support, and Suggestions for the forums
- Topic: Doubts about my queen...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 43
We also need measurements to get an ID. Those pictures are really dark, but maybe measurements will help. She will need a proper test tube setup instead of this.
- Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:02 pm
- Forum: Ant Species Identification Center
- Topic: Queen? If so what kind.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 36
- Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:53 pm
- Forum: General Ant Talk
- Topic: Laws on shipping ants USA Please Help!!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 25
I'm not getting exotic ants though, in getting Lasius niger which is native to my area too but less common which is why I wanted to buy instead of catch! Lasius niger is not native to New York. There may be a species which resembles Lasius niger , but they are not actually the same. Without proper ...